Thursday, May 29, 2014

Learning Styles

So the learning style I was highest in was Visual. I was totally surprised I always thought I was more of a hands on type of learning,and I did score pretty high in Kinetics as well.  But as I think about it, the older I am starting to become more visual. But growing up, I know I was more hands on.

The class learning graph seemed to represent the Percentages that I scored. It seems we have a pretty good sampling from all types of learning genre's.

As a teacher, I will need to remember all learning types when teaching a new subject. Plus, although I am a visual learner, doing a hands on activity will still be useful and maybe even reinforce what I have learned. So teaching the same subject with different learning styles in mind may be very beneficial to all. not just the style of learner you are teaching for.

No comments:

Post a Comment